I'M HIBERNATINGGGG
11:44 PM, Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

What I always do in school :P

Yessu~ I'm currently too tired to do anything. Even when I laze around at home, I still feel tired. Like my energy has been sucked out 85%. When I'm hungry, I'm sleepy. When I'm full, I'm sleepy. Ever since SA2 ended, I felt... LAZY. No mood for spazzing urgh. *yawns* Hmm, if bears, squirrels and other animals hibernate during winter, then I'm sort-of-hibernating in monsoon season? Or maybe I just got used to lazing around the house, moving from one room to the other. *yawns* Still procrastinating :( I'M GONNA DIEEEEE IF I DON'T FINISH THINGS BEFORE THE DEADLINE!!!

fdbgfskjgiovsldnfvprosanbdzLJBadkjsbgvetdflgvbewfiyjsqfweosbdfvwevrebgvsdkjfgujweksdbvokjwbgsdvs



Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer