Creepy movie wif Chocci
7:04 PM, Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

"I want you Elissa, but I need Carrie-Ann..."

You might think this line is from some mushy-romance-kind-of movie.
But you're absolutely wrong.
When it comes to House at the End of the Street, it's a f***ing creepy line to say to your girlfriend when you wanna kidnap her and turn her into your sister.
Confused?
It's just part of the plot twist. Don't worry. You can go Wikipedia it to find out the storyline.
(I was so high trying to post about the epic storyline but sitting here typing makes me feel a bit... sleepy)

Well, me and Chocci were bored (sort of) she decided to pon math lesson to watch movie with me.
Oh. My. God.
The first movie trailer was about this Apartment 143 Emergo, which I ALMOST suggested to watch. If I did, I wouldn't be alive typing away on this computer. It was even more scary than Paranormal Activity. What's even worse is, IT'S PG. D: WTF why SG movie rating so suck de? Once a movie has gay scenes, curse words and some erm....idk..., it's immediately not for people under 16. But something that scares the living hell out of you (and scars little children's mind), PG. =_=
Then another one, some stalker guy putting secret cameras in some guy's house and then kidnaps his wife. The catch-phrase was "I can see you~"
The movie starts. Oh good... *after 15mins* MEEP! *after 1 hour* Covered face with bag and blocked my ears.
Chocci was like,"whoa~" and I was like squealing "Don't poke me!!!"
The aunty beside me asked me whether I was cold and she seemed oblivious to the movie plot (sleeping ma~). She also yawned. *awkward*

Speaking about awkward... here's the most awkward part of the movie:
Ryan (the creepy guy): I want to be a psychiatrist.
Mother: Oh- (interrupted)
Elissa (the main character, and the one who played Katniss in Hunger Games): My mother went to see the psychiatrist for 3 months after she divorced my dad.
*awkward silence*
Me & Chocci: HEHEHEHE~

The movie: Full of suspense, sort of like a Psychological Horror-Thriller, some teenager activity buzzing around, but most importantly AWESOME REVELATION OF PLOT TWIST (though its kinda really super  scary ._.)

The next time I'm watching horror movie, I'm not going in unless you agree to pay my psychiatrist fee (meaning I'll be scarred for a long period of time and you must make up for it)
Or if you would let me hug you when I'm scared DX
Chocci, next time, we're watching Despicable Me 2, you hear me? *childish*

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer