Just came back from 3D2N camp.
Exhausting to the point that I yawn every 5 minutes or so.
Even after my 3h of "accidental" sleep at home after I came back.
Really kewl campfire performace :D
Sorry for the lack of the campfire thought :P
Rain, Y U NO GO AWAY AND COME ANOTHER DAY?!
My last camp. *nod nod*
But, I shall come back again next year, as an ex-NCO heehee~
I want potatoesssss D:
But Kelly won't let me take any (there wasn't any left anyways TTwTT)
And she made Kee Kong eat the rest of her dinner
Evillll~ XD
Pehpeh came to school and played the piano :P
Heehee~ Was really awesome.
Super awkward sitting there and listening to him play. (Only for like 30 minutes TT_TT)
Didn't know whether to talk to him or whack his head XP
Because it seems rude to interrupt someone who is so concentrated in playing.
He still continued playing nevertheless O_o"
Still prefer to sit down and listen others play XD (blehh~)
Oh ya, was kinda amazed that zp played "Payphone" on the piano
Me, feiqi and the others literally jaw-dropped.
Never knew he could do that...
Kinda awkward... o_o
Ok, anyways.
Hooray~ for those who enjoyed camp XD
Kinda sad that some Sec2s didn't come :(
To all the ex-NCOs,
Thanks for coming by XD
We really appreciate it.
And also thank Infocomm for the awesome PA handling :3
Special thanks to LLH who took 3h leave from work. JYJY hor~
Ooh~ MED was really... *facepalm*
I had full body immobilisation.
Ended up becoming a fishcake lying on the ground.
2 of the bandages had dead knots.
Good thing it wasn't tight. (But it's a bad thing that it isn't tight!)
But still... = w = It's retarded being bandaged up and left lying on the ground and can't even move (I had to wiggle or roll, like a caterpillar~)
The guys' baseless humour is really... omg OTL
As long as one person start laughing for no reason, the other will follow and all of them will laugh.
Even random topics on Starfish came out...
GJH, they say you can't be a shark. Because you make such a weird sound XD
Peanut
was a mudskipper that eats mud and shits out mud... oh nothing :P
Ok, maybe not as childish as the pillow fights and playing with the plush toys...
Siao la they all hahaha.
Hmm, movie screening was super epic...
"Where's my report card?" - ZH
"My phone time 1:06" - Bossu
LOLOLOLOL
Sat beside YunJia who was super freaked out.
Ended up freaking out halfway with them.
First night, some difficulty trying to sleep. (cause chiong NYAA~~~~)
Need 5 min extra before I could wake up the next morning.
But the next night got difficulty trying to stay awake.
Plead GJH to pinch me. (in the cheeks? did I say that?)
Then her actions later on were unexpected O_O
OTL
Slept at 2 a.m. the next day but woke up quite okay.
Good thing didn't get a fever, thanks to my trusty blankiee at night :D
Flu and sore throat got a bit better cause of Redoxon XD
Hmm~ Hope that y'all have fun on your HK trip~
Remember my souvenirs!
Do service for mankind!
And be safe!
Don't fall sick!
Hydrate yourself regularly and sleep when you are told to do so!
*motherly nagging*
Oh well~ :P Shall go crawl into bed before I really fall asleep in front of the comp.
*heavy eyelids*
Happy Thanksgiving!