"If one day I could do nothing but to watch you fade away"
4:42 PM, Friday, October 26, 2012

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Yey~ First blog topic request ish bla bla bla XP

"If one day I could do nothing but to watch you fade away"

This, I would say, is one heck of a difficult topic.

My definition?
(1) Sarcasm? Let he/she fade away and don't help
(2) Pity? Can't do anything but watch he/she fade away
(3) Revenge? Refer to (1)

Kinda weird to define. I might go out of topic HAHAHA~ But I digress...

If I were dared to forward this line, I would already have a couple of arses in mind. (OK, maybe 2? 3?)

I'm too used to caring. Being a busybody about everything, getting upset about things that don't really matter me. It's my personality. But heck, I'm always feeling hurt. Then I'll start remembering all my past mistakes that I will cry silently, or in any case, discreetly.
For me, I wouldn't have any intentions for revenge. Most of the sadness I had were my fault. Self-causing misery... But if I was really bent on getting my revenge, I hope you'll be mentally tortured (by me) until you break and slowly withdraw into nothingness... until a point you'll never pick yourself up. I would call this action a "curse".
But hehe it's about doing nothing but watch he/she fade away... I guess, the most "easiest" way to do so is to avoid helping someone when they need help. Perhaps during cca I do that quite sometimes? But still, due to unrequited loyalty and dedication, I still go back to helping.

But I would like to say something a little bit off topic-
To the guy who said "To the end together" and made me guessed what it means:
F*** you. You left me wondering about that for 3 months plus and now you don't bother about my existence? You're the fine example of "If one day I could do nothing but to watch you fade away"
You're another good example of someone I had given up on. I hope I'll never see your face ever after my secondary life. Sayonara. 

A little contradiction here and there... Haiyo so difficult to write. Nevermind la, better not open the bottle of sadness + negative feelings. Later I emo again cannot do homework D: 

Anything else you would want me to share about? :3 

#Mehh~

Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer