Awww yeah today's the last day of school. Not much very emotional. Guess why? We're all gonna f***ing come back for Holiday lessons/O level/ SPA. Bo bian la. Life's liddat la. Take one step at a time la~
 |
| Celineyy's Rainbow Cakee, YUMMEH~ |
 |
| Choccie made me a dream catcher :D I sleep better! |
 |
| Look at the Peace Sign! And the featherss~ Arigato Choccie-chan! |
 |
| In a restaurant I went wif Celineyy~ Too mainstream but awesomeee |
 |
| My favourite Solar Flare Tattoo. I wished it was permanent... |
Yeap, there are still many many more memories I've experienced this year :D
Sweet,
sour,
bitter,
salty,
spicy..... Some are
bittersweet, some are tooooo~
sweet it became
sour :P Like the raspberry I ate 'cause RX told me to, joking, it was
revolting o_O
She stills owe me Gong Cha desu~ (Gonna make her buy Earl Grey w/ 3J X3 )
I guess this year made me learn more stuff? And definitely which teachers are awesome XD (mainly most of them)
Gonna miss Mr Singh. Hope he'll still be our form teacher...
His physics... erm... Oh well, ALL THE BEST TO HIM ^ ^
Can't wait for new changes next year. I want to embrace it, slowly, one at a time :)
I hope I can manage my stress and anger better TT - TT
Bleh, hope I'll have a fun time for the rest of the year :)
˙ɯʌʎʇ suosɐǝɹ ʇɔǝɹɹoɔ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ƃuıʞɹoʍpɹɐɥ ǝq oƃ ˙ɹǝʞlɐʇs ɐ ʎllɐǝɹ ǝɹ,noʎ 'ıɐduǝs
#cyaagainsoon~