I know this is the kind of thing small Kindergarden/Primary kids would write about.
Why don't I write this too? =D
*childish*
At first I wanna be a teacher. But hell, so many things to mark, so many children to talk to (I'm not good at talking to a crowd of people), and teaching ( I suck at this XP) What Miss Sham said on Friday was freaking hilarious. "I went to test oral... The topic was about 'Career Choice' And all the students said they wanted to be doctors, lawyers, engineers. But not one of them mentioned teachers. When asked, they said they wanted a "Noble" job." HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Then stewardess. Too bad I'm not 5ft(?) tall, and a little bit rounder. Nah, I'd be flight sick if there is turbulence. And I don't wanna die in a plane crash *touchwood*.
Engineers? Well my parents are/were/idono. But often complaining about it. Dad always say it's better to work in the medical sector (he made a "wrong" decision, but I still thank him for fixing all the electronics I spoiled..., I'm not a "tech-savvy" person Psshhh~)
Then Medical sector....Doctor? Nahh... Not that I'm scared of blood and stuff (I still dislike gore). Just that heavy responsibility and yea... (might be super careless > o <) Pssst, Radiologist seems cool, X-ray and stuff ^^ Nurse? Never had an interest. (I wanna see if I have, soz I pray that I can go for Hospital Attachment!) Lab work. Maybe? But not sure what they do exactly. Everytime on TV just see them inject some liquid to a tiny centrifuge tube........
Banking? That's what I thought nowadays. Accountancy seems kinda "easy", still wonder if I can do it... Work in a bank? What roles are there? I heard from my friend whose mother told them not to work in a bank (seems tiring from having to communicate and persuade and stare at statistics on a laptop).
Entrepreneur? Nah, never. No creativity. Nothing for arts & media. Totally nerd nerd and no life. *Okay*
*First World Problems: Cannot decide on what job to take on*
Politics are an absolute no-no. I mean, no interest. Not really patriotic, but I still
love Singapore. Well, if you have rainy, snowy and sunny seasons (temperature 25degrees Celsius and below),
I will love you completely (still, I'm joking XD).
Wouldn't mind being a (rich) Housewife, provided
I get married and have kids.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH WHAT A JOKE! *uncontrollable laughing ensues*
Heh, seems like it's better being a
kid. (Now a bit too old)
Innocent and fun :3
#Fin-