What I truly believe...
1:33 PM, Sunday, August 5, 2012

I Just Love You. I Don't Know Why. I Just Do.

Someone asked me this question (indirectly) How am I supposed to answer this question?

Politically correct answer: I believe in maintaining PEACE and COOPERATION to have TEAMWORK which will bring everyone FORWARD to a BRIGHTER FUTURE.

But to be honest, I don't know what/who to believe in. You could say I'm disillusioned with the present, stuck in my past, unsure of the future. I don't even know what to do. I'm just a simple girl. I don't really like thinking too much. But when I do, I get upset, I become emotional, I will be a different 'me'. 

Sometimes I think have mild dissociation (Dissociative Identity Disorder).
Or maybe I might need a trip to the IMH.

Back to the topic. I used to believe the guys were quite ok, except maybe several incidents of crossing the line to insult or demoralise others. 

Now, they've gone too far.

THIS IS WAR!

Oops =P

Sometimes I think I may be cause of the entire thing. It was my fault for even trying to bother. Maybe if I just shut up and never SMSed Sesame, none of this will happen...

What I want to do (quoted from Jigoku Shoujo - Enma Ai):

闇に惑いし哀れ な影よ
Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
O pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness


人を傷つけ貶め て
Hito o kizutsuke otoshimete
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering


罪に溺れし業の 魂
Tsumi ni oboreshi goo no tama
Thy soul drowns in thy sins


一遍... 死んで見る?
Ippen... shindemiru?
How would you like to see what death is like?

That'll be kinda awesome =D 

Be gone, arseh*les.

So what do I believe in? Don't know, don't care, just sleep. 
But I still believe in paranormal activities ._. *scared*

#End


Do you feel the same way too?


Life is full of ups & downs ;p

A blog full of random stuff (mostly rants but with love!) :D
"If you can't deal with me at my worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best." Unknown
Large Rainbow Pointer